Well we finally made it to our 100th episode - amazing!
This week I thought it would be fun to take a trip down memory lane and listen to some of the highlights of the last 99 episodes.
- LinkedIn retire their Connected app.
- The Sun show their normal level of accuracy - just look at his profile (above)
- Manchester needs cameramen and Twitter experts, says LinkedIn
Here are the links to the various episodes I refer to in this episode.
- Episode 1- November 11, 2013
- Episode 2- Groups With Robin Hill
- Episode 6- The Blazek Scandal!
- Episode 7- Status Updating
- Episode 12- LinkedIn Reaches 300 Million Users
- Episode 14- Groups With Jo Saunders
- Episode 18- Interview With 'Superconnected' Ian Moyse
- Episode 25- Andy Headworth Interview
- Episode 36- Interview With Katharine Robinson
- Episode 38- Social Selling With Darrel Griffin
- Episode 40- Social Selling With Darrel Griffin Pt2
- Episode 50- Google Doesn't Acquire LinkedIn!
- Episode 67- LinkedIn Publishing - Find Your Voice
- Episode 68- It's Time To Get Social!
- Episode 73- We've Been Nominated For An Award!
- Episode 81- We Won!!!!
- Episode 87- Double Dutch!
- Episode 91- The 3 Changes In LinkedIn
- Episode 98- Twenty Million Brits Are On LinkedIn!
So that is the first century completed, so many great memories for me and a big thank you to all those that have contributed over these 100 episodes.
I can't wait to get started on number 101! Next week I will take a deeper look at LinkedIn's Q4 results.
Thank you so much for listening, I really value your support and interest.
As always I would welcome your feedback and questions. If you want to be on the show you can leave a comment by voicemail (right hand side of this page) or email me at email@example.com.
Help me to promote the podcast
It can be difficult to get noticed in iTunes and one thing that can really make a difference is reviews. If you enjoy the show please take a minute to write an honest review in iTunes, it would be most appreciated.
Until next time....