Measuring Gender Diversity with LinkedIn Data
LinkedIn's weird names for software. An explanation.
Have you taken up the offer of a free trial of Lynda.com?
Viveka Von Rosen's excellent article on LinkedIn mobile
- This week I take a look at LinkedIn's new revamped Pulse mobile app. Are LinkedIn at last starting to get the hang of mobile apps? You can view my video review below
- Is there an anti-porn algorithm for LinkedIn? It appears not! This can't be right LinkedIn, this doesn't happen on Facebook or G+
- This update and subsequent string of replies had me laughing this week.....comedy gold! (click on the image to move through all 4 pages of comments)
This week I have a question for you! Although the above post/comments are funny there is a more serious point that I believe is worth discussing in next weeks episode.
- Should LinkedIn just be about 'serious business topics?
- Is it becoming more like Facebook and is that a bad thing?
- Where do you draw the line on 'appropriateness' or does anything go?
Thank you so much for listening, I really value your support and interest.
As always I would welcome your feedback and questions. If you want to be on the show you can leave a comment by voicemail (right hand side of this page) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help me to promote the podcast
It can be difficult to get noticed in iTunes and one thing that can really make a difference is reviews. If you enjoy the show please take a minute to write an honest review in iTunes, it would be most appreciated.
Until next time....