Welcome to a new episode of the award-winning LinkedIn podcast. This week I covered a wide variety of topics.
- LinkedIn announced their new Air Traffic Control (ATC) platform for improving the quality and quantity of messages and notifications we receive from LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn appeared to have ambitious plans for Lynda.com
- Profile view daily limits have reduced to an estimated maximum of 850 per day.
- LinkedIn release their new mobile app on Android (that’s a first). Initial feedback does not appear to be very positive!
- Will the LinkedIn groups go the way of the dodo? Excellent article from Bruce Johnston.
- Who do you connect with and why? Do you follow LinkedIn’s advice to only connect with those you already know or do you just invite anyone? Please let me know, It will be really interesting to hear the views of everyone on this one. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply leave a voicemail by clicking on the link on the right of this page.
- Be aware that a scam email is circulating that looks remarkably like a LinkedIn invitation email.
This week we had a voicemail question from Paul Copcutt about the new LinkedIn messaging app. Paul is unable to read long messages for some reason, I have checked and I cannot replicate the problem.
Does anyone else have this issue?
Thank you so much for listening, I really value your support and interest.
As always I would welcome your feedback and questions. If you want to be on the show you can leave a comment by voicemail (right hand side of this page) or email me at email@example.com.
Help me to promote the podcast
It can be difficult to get noticed in iTunes and one thing that can really make a difference is reviews. If you enjoy the show please take a minute to write an honest review in iTunes, it would be most appreciated.
Until next time....