- LinkedIn agree to payout $13m to disgruntled users who feel their email contacts have been spammed.
- LinkedIn and Microsoft announce deeper integration with Cortana.
- Bond announce deeper integration with LinkedIn for their recruiting database product Adapt
- New LinkedIn messages function update, originally covered in episode 82.
- Muting conversation only stops the email notification.
- Email alerts for messages seem to be random and inconsistent.
- 'Forward profile' feature is broken but there is ahack solution, just delete the https:// in the url of the profile you want to forward.
- LinkedIn, you arseholes! article
- Quick reply option in received InMail (see below)
- The new groups explanation.
- Group managers and moderators have been in uproar about the proposed changes.
- I will revisit this subject once we have had a chance to assess this changes in practice after they are implemented on 14th October.
Thank you so much for listening, I really value your support and interest.
As always I would welcome your feedback and questions. If you want to be on the show you can leave a comment by voicemail (right hand side of this page) or email me at email@example.com.
Help me to promote the podcast
It can be difficult to get noticed in iTunes and one thing that can really make a difference is reviews. If you enjoy the show please take a minute to write an honest review in iTunes, it would be most appreciated.
Until next time....