- LinkedIn announce that publishing rights will be extended to 230 million users
- Taliban leader lists 'Jihad' as a skill on his profile
- Dutch footballer Demy de Zeeuw promotes himself on LinkedIn as available for a new club.
- Football agent posts that he is looking for the next Xavi or Kroos, on his LinkedIn page!
- Main Story - LinkedIn change search result visibility again.
My LinkedIn wish list for 2015
- Scheduling of status updates and posts
- Instant messaging via a Skype integration or LinkedIn own proprietary system
- LinkedIn message/InMail 'read' notifications
- Common meaning for simple words like 'views' for instance a post view being the same as an update view.
- The ability to share image based updates with individuals (see question below)
What is the best way to ask others to share my status update?
ANS = Rather than putting something in the update or comments I would advise sending the update directly to those you know are most likely to help you. The video below explains how this is done.
Thank you so much for listening, I really value your support and interest.
As always I would welcome your feedback and questions. If you want to be on the show you can leave a comment by voicemail (right hand side of this page) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help me to promote the podcast
It can be difficult to get noticed in iTunes and one thing that can really make a difference is reviews. If you enjoy the show please take a minute to write an honest review in iTunes, it would be most appreciated.
Until next time....