- NY Times offer 16 weeks free online access to LinkedIn premium members. Is this is sign of things to come?
- Condoms designer gets a breakthrough via LinkedIn
- LinkedIn's job search app comes to the UK.
- Another new rival to LinkedIn, this one is French and called Amplement.
- Belgium TV network 'stalks' people on LinkedIn to publicise its new TV series.
- Top San Francisco venture capitalist backs LinkedIn saying "Its not a human resources company, it's a data company". Quite right too!
- New YouWorth app uses LinkedIn skills to estimate your worth in the job market
- What new LinkedIn app would you like to see? We have a listener who could make it happen. Leave a voicemail (link on the right of this page) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recruitment company does tracks clients new connections and triggers a sales lead alert.
- LinkedIn may be introducing new Temp/contract features to profiles.
- New website launched for LinkedIn users who want to grow their business.
- When is it appropriate to hide your connections?
- ANS = Rarely in my opinion! Just because you are connected to someone doesn't indicate that you are doing business with them, most sales people would aim to connect with prospects not just customers. So why hide them? The one exception to this is Recruitment companies because of the confidential nature of their role.
Thank you so much for listening, I really value your support and interest.
As always I would welcome your feedback and questions. If you want to be on the show you can leave a comment by voicemail (right hand side of this page) or email me at email@example.com.
Help me to promote the podcast
It can be difficult to get noticed in iTunes and one thing that can really make a difference is reviews. If you enjoy the show please take a minute to write an honest review in iTunes, it would be most appreciated.
Until next time....