Topics and links (in blue) for this week;
Who's viewed your profile ranking adds a new 'professionals like you' section but the algorithm is far from accurate (see below)
- Public profiles get an update
- If you want to keep up to date with LinkedIn's constant changes, sign up here to receive an email notifying you of every relevant update.
- LinkedIn get us excited by releasing a new mobile app with the following in the update notes;
Unfortunately this is what happens when you send an invitation (very short video below)
I mentioned several other podcasts during the show, here are the links to those shows;
- Smart Passive Income - Pat Flynn
- UK Podcasters - Mike Russell
- The Online learning podcast - John Colley
- Changeability - Kathryn Bryant
- Magician Business - Ken Kelly
Please review the show on iTunes
iTunes haven't made this as easy as it should be so I made these 2 short videos to show how it is done on the iTunes site and via their mobile app;
You can buy LinkedIn connections, shocking but true! here is the article I was referring to. What do you think?
Read my blog post about the LinkedIn Stalker
Did you know that you can contact pretty much anyone on LinkedIn for FREE without having to upgrade your account? Click here to download a FREE cheatsheet with step by step instructions.
As always, thank you so much for listening and please get in touch with any questions or comments by leaving a voicemail (see the mic symbol on the right edge of this page) or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org